Was very worried that I would be bored, since we are used to cruises...but boy was I surprised!!! From morning to night there were wonderful activities with wonderful friendly staff advisors!!! Especially Santa and Jose who taught the dance classes as well as most of the other activities and performed at night!
STaff was very accomodating, rooms are beautiful, restaurants are exquisite. One comment about the food is that althought it was plentiful, it could have been a little bit better...guess I'm just a "fussy" New Yorker!
But we would have no problem going back!!! As a matter of fact we look forward to it!!! Glad we left our comfort zone & tried something new.....
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sol Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.