The resort is truly stunning..from the lobby level you can look out to the sea..so as you arrive you are starting to get a feel for all that is in store.
We are already Club Melia members..although we did not get any special treatment or “perks” because of our membership…that was rather disappointing . It made for a VERY ordinary few days,,
The staff is wonderful and because we took an extra moment with just about each and every staff member we met , they couldn’t have been nicer! We have to give mention to Caroline, one of the hostesses at Naos..just about the sweetest young lady, ever! Franklin, waiter at Naos..so pleasant!! Soezi Matos, waiter at Naos and then we saw him at Rare!. And always so pleasant !! Wily Mercado, waiter at Rare..so professional and personable! Miguel Germain, the magical bartender at Bana! He was awesome!
The food was good! We enjoyed trying the different restaurants: Bana, Rare, Fuego, & Vento. During the day, we ate at Naos and Blue Agave.
We enjoyed all the different entertainments and the shows & even made it to Red lounge one night!!
The property is really pretty, lots of beach…a couple of pools..YHI spa was nice! My husband and I did a couple’s massage which takes place in the Oriental gardens..i actually went back the next day for a repeat! That’s how much I enjoyed it!
We found out thru the Otium tour company, located on the lower level of the resort, that they offer a free ride (give the driver a tip!) to /from the hotel lobby to a couple of other cigar/souvenir/chocolate shops. We took advantage of this..that was fun and it was a break away from the resort for a bit.
Our 3d story room had a nice view of the ocean and our pool..the room would have been great if the AC had been working just right. It was damp to the point where everything was almost wet!!
The reason I can’t give 5 stars is, this was let-down for us after the outstanding time we had at the Reserve, Paradisus Punta Cana last year.
All in all it was a pretty good trip..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Amex, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Melia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana