“Over The Top!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradisus Palma Real

Save Saved
You added Paradisus Palma Real to your Saves list
Paradisus Palma Real
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Playa de Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic   |
Ranked #8 of 100 hotels in Punta Cana
Richmond, Virginia
“Over The Top!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We just returned from a fabulous 7 day stay at the Paradisus Palma Real Resort. We have no idea what we’ll do to top this vacation!! The resort and accommodations were beautiful and the Royal Service was wonderful. The service provided by our butler, Nicolas Maracallo, was top notch. Nicolas took care of our every request going above and beyond our expectations – we were totally spoiled with his attentiveness and concern for making our vacation a memorable experience. We visited the pool and beach every day where Super Billy Levons, FranceRosco and Leonardo, the pool side bartender, took care of us with bali beds, towels and great refreshments.
The food was great, we really enjoyed Pallazo, Aqua and Gabi Beach. If you are a “foodie”, make sure you visit Passion for the tasting menu and wine pairing – truly a memorable meal.
If possible, book your trip with the Royal Service – it’s worth the extra expense to have more restaurant options and the wonderful level of service. We will definitely recommend to all our friends!

Room Tip: Spring for the Royal Service!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Rafael T, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you had a fantastic experience with us, and it is a real honour for me to hear your comments about our facilities and the exceptional service you have received from all our staff, especially from Nicolás Maracallo, Billy Levons, Franciso and Leonardo.

Our team will be more than glad to welcome you soon for a next “wonderful vacation” at your second home, Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

5,086 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (938)
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were there for a wedding and i should say both the hotel stay and the wedding organization was fantastic. The level of service and positive attitude of the employees is one of the best I have ever seen. The quality of food is good with various a-la-carte options and the all inclusive drinks are very high quality ( black label, etc.). Would definitely recomend this hotel to couples and weddings.

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and the wedding you came for. As a service oriented company our goal is not only to achieve but also to surpass guests´ expectations.

Thank you for extending us your valuable comments and I look forward to welcome you back soon at Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went for a destination wedding in late November... The property and the natural surroundings are amazing... The food and general hotel service are rough and leave one wanting a decent meal by the end of a four day trip. The efforts are there but the all inclusive concept here is not up to par with other Caribbean experiences we have had elsewhere. That said it's inexpensive comparatively to those other experiences.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, please accept our gratitude for you having taken the time to air your comments and concerns. Your observations are very important to us as they allow us to identify our improvement areas. Receive my sincerest apologies if we were not able to meet your expectations. I assure you, that the managers of the various departments involved have been informed of your particular observations, and that appropriate measures will be taken wherever possible.

Our team will be more than glad to welcome you back, in order to have a second chance of making you experience a wonderful stay. .

Kind regards,

Punta Cana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is our 8th visit to Palma Real and it always seems to get better. From the lovely ambiance of the hotel to the wonderful staff, it keeps improving.
This year we would like to thank Marcos Florentino in Guest Services for all his help.
Our favorite restaurant is Gaby Beach which I think has the best food and the best service and a welcoming bar. Our favorites there are Juan Diaza, Amada,Victor Feliz and Santos.

The Pool and Swimup Bar is always fun. Bartenders Ramon Fuego and Luiz Fulguito are great example of your trained and welcoming staff.

I can honestly say that your staff is what makes the hotel such a great vacation choice

Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Rafael T, General Manager at Paradisus Palma Real, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your preference in selecting Paradisus Palma Real Resort for the eighth time, as well as for letting us know about your recent experience.

Our goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations, I am glad we could surpass yours once more.

Thank you for your compliments to Marcos Florentino, Juan Diaza, Amada, Victor Feliz, Santos, Ramon Fuego and Luis Fulguito. We are aware that is thanks to our great team that we can achieve our goal- the total guests´ satisfaction.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Punta Cana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Would definitely recommend anyone to stay at this all-inclusive resort. The pictures are exactly what you can expect to see! The staff is super friendly and there are no strings attached to the all-inclusive piece of the resort. I will warn you though that the internet connection in the rooms do not work. We used the Royal Service and we were glad to spend the extra money to pamper ourselves. My only negatives are that the weather was super humid (I'm from GA so I don't mind humidity), the bugs were terrible--I look like I had the chicken pops on my leg, and the resort beach had seaweed up and down the shoreline. If you are looking for a nice beach, go visit Macall Beach--it's were you will go if do the ATV tour.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Excellent Hotel the service, food and amenities were great. Our Guest Service Manager Genaro Gil was the absolute best he went above and beyond his duties to make our stay truly enjoyable. He acknowledged my Birthday and Anniversary with balloons and signs on our room door is one example of his over the top service. I would also like to acknowledge Wendy Duran of Housekeeping in building 40 of the Reserve she was great very attentive to our every need. Because of the service we received we will definitely return and recommend the Paradisus Palma Real to others. Thanks for a memorable trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting us to celebrate these important occasions as they were your Birthday and wedding anniversary. I appreciate the time you have taken to write a review about your recent stay with us. As a service-oriented company, our mission is not only to fulfill, but also surpass our guests’ expectations; therefore we put our greatest interest into your opinion. It is a real pleasure for us to learn that we have achieved our goal.

I am glad to hear your compliments about the friendliness and dedication of Genaro Gil and Wendy Duran. You may rest assured that I will personally pass this comment to them.

We await you back in your second home, Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was the 6th time here for my hubby and I, and it was just as relaxing and fun as the last 5. the Rooms are still beautiful and well kept. The food thoigh is not the same, and this I say only because my hubby and I love seafood and unfortunately there is not much of it served. Overall the food is good. The new Bar in the promenade is great the bartender Roy kept my hubby happy with every drink he made. People were gathering around lik bees in a hive because of the concotions he came up with, the y loved it. the Bar "RED" is great, the music is good and the atmosphere was also great, we had a great time. That was a great idea they had to open RED. The previous nightclub was not that great, there was hardly anybody there the times we stopped by. I have redcommended this place to my friends and those that have been there have loved it.

Dear Iris,

Allow me to express my gratefulness for selecting Paradisus Palma Real for the sixth time, and for sharing the impressions of your recent stay with us. Our devotedness is to provide the highest quality service level beyond our guest expectations, and it is a real pleasure to learn we were able to meet and exceed yours once more.

I appreciate your compliments about our facilities and the exceptional treatment you have received from all our staff.

I am looking forward to host your next stay at your second home, Paradisus Palma Real Resort.

Sincerely yours,

Paradisus Resorts Punta Cana

Been to Paradisus Palma Real? Share your experiences!