This place is beautiful...it's just like the pictures! We vacationed 9/18 - 9/22, 2013. We had Deluxe Garden View Suites - and the only downfall is that our rooms (3031 & 3033) seemed to be 1/2 mile from the lobby area, but that's ok - just more stunning view to take in along the way! Seriously, every time you turn around, it's picturesque and you think it will change but it simply doesn't - it's beautiful.
Our Conceirge, Nebo, was fantastic - he got us reservations every night & the restaurants were excellent. We ate at Bana (Asian Fusion), Vento (Italian), Grill Steakhouse & Gabi Beach (seafood). We had Naos, the buffet for. Breakfast & lunch most days & it was great, the lunch was different daily & very international. All of the food was really good - the Asian Fusion was our favorite of all the restaurants.
While we were there, the resort was not crowded @ all - we never waited for anything really. It was fantastic. Definitely not a party place, there were only families & couples there as far as we could tell. The resort separates the levels of service you receive by the color of your arm band. You can tell that those with the 'Reserve' band definitely get preferential treatment, but hey, they paid for it so let them have it - I'd expect it if I paid for it too!
This resort far exceeds our last all-inclusive experience and you can definitely tell that they put a lot of effort into everything they do. We travel all over the caribbean, and these were some of the nicest people and most accommodating we've ever met. We never wanted for anything, if we asked for it, they found a way to accommodate.
Yhi Spa - IS A MUST...we did a 50 min couples Orchid Biomassage & it began with hydrotherapy...there are no words...
As far as excursions, we did the Ocean Park 1/2 day snorkel tour - on the tour we stopped the 1st time to snorkel kind of just out in the ocean it seemed, but there was actually a reef there, then 2nd we got to swim w/sharks & stingrays, and then 3rd headed to a swimming beach - it was great!
But definitely make sure you book your trips thru the hotel!
This place is a true paradise - enjoy!!
A quick tip - brush up on your Spanish before you go & at least know the basics!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Melia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana