We have been to many Resorts throughout Mexico and the Carribean. The Paradisius was by far the BEST one. Our butler Dionel Mendez was GREAT!!! We had fresh fruit daily & he was very attentive to our needs throughout the day. The bubble bath was quite the unexpected SURPRISE! (Thanks Dionel) We had an unbelievable experience at the Spa, a deep tissue massage, topped off with the water therapy. We would definitley recommend the Passion experience. The Wine pairings with the different courses were EXCELLENT!! At the Pallazo the food and service is very good also. (You can even get a language lesson!) We had a GREAT
time and already trying to figure out when we can come back. The Paradisius has definitley taken the resort experience to another level.
Thank You Tony & Lori McAdam MICHIGAN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Melia, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana