My new hubby and I had the pleasure of spending two weeks at this resort. We arrived a few days before our wedding guests and stayed an extra week to enjoy our honeymoon. We had such a great time that the hiccups that occurred seem minor as I look back. With that said, I will focus on the amazing staff members we came in contact with.
The one team that was consistently providing top notch service was the dining crew. They gave us superior service from day 1. They learned who our family and friends were (35 ppl) and took excellent care of them as well. The hostess Kimberly Mercedes was extremely personable and kind. She set up a special area in the main dining room just for us so that our guest could find us easily during any meal. The servers learned our likes and dislikes and seemed to have a steady flow of the "likes" before being asked. Thank you Domingo Jimenez, Carlos Trinidad, Kimberly and Yuderdui Javier, for making our stay with you such a pleasant memory. The head chef, Juan was awesome also. We arrived at the hotel starving but in between meals; not a lot to choose from on the buffet at all. Juan was kind enough to prepare something fresh and of substance despite being in the middle of preparing for the dinner crowd and a huge corporate event. Juan also oversaw the preparation of the food for our wedding reception and everything was delicious and flavorful. Not always an easy task with a buffet! Again, thank you for making my wedding day everything I hoped it would be. All of you rock!
The Romance team was accommodating and created an environment of confidence. They work well together and although there were a few challenges, overall they did a great job. Thank you Mariela for making my wedding extraordinary and Massiel for doing all you could to ensure we were happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Palma Real Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Paradisus Palma Real Resort
- Punta Cana Paradisus
- Paradisus Hotel Punta Cana