The family (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed at the resort from nov.2--nov. 9 2012, and we absolutely loved it. Upon arrival, Hector at the reception made us feel so welcomed, he paid special attention to the children and when we had a special request regarding our room, he arranged everything for us. Every night the children before supper the children made a small detour just to go say hello to Hector and he remembered their names, it made them feel very special. The standard rooms are big enough for a family of four, like us. There are two identical pools, one with activities and a quieter pool for people who wish to relax. The breakfast buffet was good, had excellent croissant and nutella. The lunch buffet near the pool was good as well with pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers. They also cook on the grill every day, this is also near the activity pool. One day it was steak, another paella, another seafood......
We tried 3 restaurant: french (so-so) steak house (quite good) and the oriental ( very good).
The buffet at night has different themes (mexican, sushi, etc.) it was good. There are always the pasta bar every night at the buffet, the kids enjoy that. The mini club was appreciated by the kids, especially Eveling.. she was very nice and patient with all the kids. She actually played with them in the sand and the pool. The service was absolutely AMAZING. Everyone, right down to the gardener had a smile and a warm hola when you would meet them. Anytime we had a request, we always had a YES as an answer. I don't think they even know what "No, it is not possible" means. The rooms were very clean and I did inspect it. There is always someone passing a broom or mopping the floor in the public areas. We absolutely loved our vacation and would go back again. Keep up the good work Iberostar Punta Cana.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Punta Cana Hotel
- Iberostar Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Iberostar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beautiful, sandy beach of Bavaro (Punta Cana). Friendly atmosphere. Beach restaurant. Set in a palm grove. Attractive pool area. All inclusive (generous, varied buffets for all meals). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Amex, Expedia, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.