Just returned from Iberostar P.C.,was there from 6-6 thur 6-13th.This is our 5th time since 2000.We always have had a good time here so we decided to bring our friends knowing we would have fun.Our room was a new remoldled one,no smell and garden view(no noise from construction next door at the Riu).Ate at 3 ala-carte,steak,seafood and lobster..Al were good,also ate at the Rock Cafe the last night(no resv. required)for a change from the buffets.All the staff works very hard and are pleasant. We tipped well but i think service would have been good anyway.I think the rating this hotel has is fair.
Weather was great which helps make your week enjoyable.Give it a try,you'll have fun.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Punta Cana Hotel
- Iberostar Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Iberostar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beautiful, sandy beach of Bavaro (Punta Cana). Friendly atmosphere. Beach restaurant. Set in a palm grove. Attractive pool area. All inclusive (generous, varied buffets for all meals). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Iberostar Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.