Hi to all,
It was my second stay at this resort (last one was in 2011) At that time Colonial club did not exists.
Grounds: Evcerything is in perfect shape gardiners are working aday after day to make this resort look perfect. Everything is clean and this resort is so easy to get around (because there's a lot of indications almost impossible to get lost).
Rooms: We were staying at the Colonial Club (room 3125) witch is pretty centered in the resort only a couples of minutes walk to the beach and at night the same distance to go at the restaurants or at the buffet. Room was perfect when we arrived we made our check in in the Colonial Club private lounge (check in was pretty fast). From lobby to room maybe 2-3 minute walk. As we where going to our room the "major d'homme " was explainning the ground (bar, pool etc). AC was perfect did not touch for the entire week. House keeping was brilliant during our stay (Marythsa).
Food: We did 4 a la carte restaurant during our stay at the resort.
Le Gournet: Restaurant as AC, We did go twice, Food excellent, service super ( Thanks to Rosemary) who was so nice for us during the whole week. Every litle detail were handled delicately and rapidly.
Taino:Reataurant as AC, Food was good, service was great, plates are huge (don't go to much at the little ffet or you're going lo leave food in your plate).
Grill: Open air restaurant facing the beach, food and service are really great and there's alway a nice breeze from the sea so it not to hot to go eat there.
Pool: There area is always cleaned ans well maintained, animation is great also.
Beach: We were at the private beach section (Colonial Club).At the time we were there a lot of sea weeds was comming eveyday, but a t he Majestic it was the only part of the beach where NO weeds was left on it (not only the Colonoal section but the entire Majestic Beach), also everything was cleanned before 9h30. A lot of chairs are available for everyone, even on late arival (one day we arrived at the beach at 1h45 and there was still free chairs with palapas. Service at the beach was si superb ( thanks to Maria and Juan Alfredo ) They always served us with their beautiful smile and the sunshine in their faces. (thnaks for the great moments).
Colonial Club: This section adult only is really great and it's worth every penny spend on it. Your reservation are made by your butler and they always ask you if everything is OK (Thanks Wener for all your concerns towards us). you also have a private lounge with always something to drink and eat.
Animation: I've done a lot a resort in the carabean and Majestic is one of the best. Each night is a special night and the animation crew have a sopecial twist to make you participate even if your not feeling to it. They made me danced and had so much fun it was really good.
Overall it was a second great experience and will return someday for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic