Traveled September 2014 and stayed at the Majestic Colonial Club with Swim up Suite. One thing i noticed right off the top was the service. Everyone was super considerate and polite. Check in was a breeze at the Colonial Club Lounge (with snacks and champagne provided while we waited - bonus 1). Free upgrade upon request,(bonus 2). Nice touch with the ribbon bracelets. Our butler ANDREW came immediately to take us on a tour of the property. Incredible guy, genuine and friendly. He made our stay (bonus 3). Booked our reservations for every restaurant, booked 3 rounds of golf for the hubby, booked a special birthday dinner (with ballons and beautiful cake at Le Gourmet) Andrew checked in with us twice a day during our stay and accommodated our ever request with a beautiful smile. WE LOVE YOU ANDREW!!! Can't say it enough.
Our room was gorgeous, clean, spacious with lots of storage and shelf space. Asked for extra pillows and blankets and they were provided immediately (bonus 4) The Swim -up pool was ideal and we had our choice of bali beds everyday (bonus 5). Lounge chairs right at the pool with attached side tables. So convenient. It felt like our private oasis, we rarely left this area and didn't even need to visit the activity pool since the swim-up bar was so close.
Food - Drinks were amazing (bonus 5). I am not a drinker but they were soooo good i did indulge!
Food - Great! Le Gourmet for lunch far exceeded anything we could have imagined. Now, to be fair i did get sick on the room service, however, i feel that at any given time there will some piece of food at any given restaurant that may not be ideal. Bad luck, so sad too bad. I measure the quality of service based on how i was treated when ill. In room doctor, on site medical centre, check in phone calls by the concierge, the arrival of soup in our room, ANDREW checking in almost hourly. All this was exceptional and i was back up and running in less than a day.
Spa - Great massage, pedicure and straight blade shave (husband) the hydro circuit could use
some updating but still enjoyable.
Beach -Incredible! Beautiful white sand and clear ocean, with bali beds right at the surf.
Beach Party - A must, so fun to dance on the sand and great ribs! (bonus # whatever lost count)
Sports bar - nice with huge screens for sports fans
Casino - a little ghetto, but still managed to lose lots with a smile!
What i will leave you with is this. Great place, incredible service and will definitely be back! ANDREW our butler was worth his weight in gold. Thanks for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic