WHOOPA!!! OMG!!!! We've always heard of Punta Cana and wanted to visit. We finally got a chance to visit a total of 7 girls. I did my research and found this hotel. Let me tell you what a perfect choice we made. The grounds are beyond stunning and immaculately well kept. The rooms are very spacious and the shower was huge and the refrigerator is stocked at all times with sodas & water.
Their are a few restaurants in which to eat from. The Japanese & French restaurant ones you have to make reservations for. Our chef Raul from the Japanese restaurant is the absolute best. The Mexican & Dominican restaurant was great also. Our waiter (Bum Bum) is also great. We've learned a couple of new drinks from him. Our other waiters Luis Alberto (I want to love you) and Sanchez and Jose. These guys knew who we were and had everything ready for us and knew our names.
Everyday there was something exciting for us to do. The Funjestic crews Luciano, Cathy, Lookey Lookey, Tuty Fruty and Speedy. Talking about a fantastic group. These guys are magnificent. They have so much energy and enthusiasm. They keep you going non stop. I sure don't know how they do it but I raise my hat off to them.
A special thanks goes out to Joll for always checking to see if we are doing okay. Also thanks to Marshall for the exciting tour of the hotel. Last but not least our favorite Mr. Juan Carlos Vargas (General Manager) whom we have had the pleasure of meeting. Such an amiable person he is.
To the Entire Staff at Majestic Colonial Punta Cana. We would like to say thank you for a magnificent week. Everyone that passes by you would greet you with a smile and hola.
To the management staff. You should be so proud of your employees for the fantastic jobs they are doing and continue to do. Give yourself a pat on the back. It goes to reflects what great leaders you are.
A special thanks to all my girls for the best vacation ever and to my cousin for winning the dance contest on the beach. Way to go girl!!! This was a grown up trip.
We are planning on going back next year and bringing more people to celebrate my 50th birthday. Can't wait to see everyone again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic