I was in the Club section of the hotel and this was just great !
Extra service makes the difference, nice and comfortable lounge for members with nice buffet all day and night, private section on the beach and in courtyard of the hotel with pools and beds... But the overall hotel is already very nice and just a good size to walk around and easily find your way. All around it is nice to wander and enjoy the good vibes of the people working there. The restaurant next to the sea is great too and you really have a good time there, be it for lunch or for dinner. Restaurant 3Carabelas if I remember well and special mention to Ezequier #5 and Fernando working there, very friendly and eager to see you again and again.
Also mention to Dorka and Nancy at the restaurant Japanese Matsri.
My majordome at the Club too, Francisco, friendly and dedicated to helping in every way.
And so many others that I met during my two weeks stay, like Miguel at the lounge or Jasmin at the pool. 5 atars to all of them for their good work and attention.
Speaking Spanish a bit was for me a big asset to get closer to the staff.
Will be there again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic