My husband and I just honeymooned at the Majestic Colonial and the staff took every opportunity to make us feel special. We opted to upgrade to the Colonial Club section which was well worth the money! Better rooms, wifi/refreshment lounge, private check-in....ALL worth it.
-Food was great ("le Gourment" French restaurant). Estefany Javier and Jonathan De La Cruz were great and made us feel right at home. They welcomed us with smiling faces and big hugs ever morning, thanks Estefany and Jonathan, you guys made our trip!
- I have celiac disease and was nervous about what food options I would have to chose from. I had just about everything. There are so many choices and the a la carte restaurants have lots of options to chose from if you have an dietary restrictions
- Room location, cloose to private pool and the beach
- SO CLEAN! My husband and I are early risers. Every morning we would wake up around 7am and every morning the Majetic staff were cleaning the walk ways, pooldecks, etc.
- The white sand beaches were absolutely breathing taking and it was huge. So many loungers over a large stretch of beach. I would suggest getting your towels and putting them on loungers early in the morning if you would like to get a good spot close to the water
- Very close to the airport. They just built a new highway that apparently cut the time in half. Took us 22-25minutes from the airport to the lobby of the Majestic
- There are activities and shows every day. When we arrived there was a Michael Jackson themed party, a foam party in the main pool (party pool), Dominican Republic food night, 70's and 80's disco party
- Hardly any bugs at the resort. Not one mosquito!
- Lastly, the staff were the friendliest people. They always asked us how we were and if we needed anything, and were always serving us memosas! :) They were absolutely wonderful!
- Once we checked in and had a tour of the resort from our Butler, we waited in our room for an hour for our luggage to get to us
- Restaurant hours are a bit odd. Their opening and closing hours are not the typical hours of operation we were used to
Over all, the Majestic Colonial was sensational and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Can't wait to come back and experience the Majestic again! Thank you to everyone at the Majestic for making our honeymoon so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic