The bad: If you have difficulties walking any distance at all - this is not the hotel for you. Be warned that the distance between the lobby, the pool bar, the restaurant at the beach and the beach itself are vast. Also, there is no insulation in the rooms and you will hear every single person that wheels their suitcase past your room. You will hear them clearly, crystal clearly. And avoid the Mexican restaurant - yuck.
The good: enjoy the turquoise waves, the array of free water sports and the activities, including games like darts, horseshoes and bingo all designed to give away bottles of rum to the winners.
All in all it's a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Low Cost Holidays, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic