we have been going to Punta Cana all inclusives for several years, always staying at 4 stars + resorts. This year we decided to take a chance on the Majestic Colonial, what a chance it was.
This was the best experience anyone could expect, from the elegance, the staff, the reception, the cleanliness, the rooms, the restaurants and bars, the swim up pools the beaches.
We had a "romantic" dinner on the beach one night, it was just incredible.
When we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted at the lobby by a host who escorted us to the concierge's for a private welcoming.
We were given a "swim up" room with a jacuzzi indoor and one on the terrace. From the terrace a few feet away is the pool and a short swim to the pool bar, where we could order any drink we wanted local or imported.
We stayed only 7 days, next time it will be two weeks.
We strongly recommend the Majestic Colonial and thank you Trip advisor for arranging such a great experience.
Joe/Sandra ( NY/LI )
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.