This was our first visit to an all-inclusive in Punta Cana. Punta Cana is beautiful; it is a tropical paradise with warm crystal clear turquoise blue waters, excursions galore, and warm hospitable people who will go out of their way to make you smile. All in all, our stay at Majestic was lovely. The SERVICE was extraordinary. From Luis "El Café" Herrera, our green-eyed coffee boy with a heart of gold, to Luis Socorro, the Chef Extraordinaire who prepared specialty meals for us-the service was EXCELLENT! Oh and how can we forget Delfin, who custom makes omelets every morning with a smile. He's a GEM! The resort is well kept and the grounds are immaculate. The suites are over-sized and well appointed.
Personally, I would have preferred the availability of domestic liquors and premium beverages. Although they did offer some domestic spirits such as Dewar’s, and Pinch-the staples were not available, not even for a premium. We upgraded to the adults-only Colony Club. I highly recommend it as the main pool area can get rowdy not so much with little ones, but with not so little ones, who've had way too much to drink, and resort to Frat Party behaviors which lose their appeal when you're traveling with a significant other.
The food was fair and adequate. They are always willing to prepare something extra special for you, as long as you're quick to follow with a $$. They work very hard, so tipping is not only highly recommended but very well deserved. In a country where the average worker earns $250 a month, a $5 tip goes a long way. Internet/Wi-Fi was available in certain areas but the signal is marginal at best! By far the greatest asset of this resort is the hard-working people. I highly recommend the Majestic for young families, honeymooners, and girl’s weekend getaways. They have a wonderful animation crew. Hi Tutti Frutti :-) He's the little energizer bunny behind the operation! You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic