Our first trip to the Majestic Colonial was from 4/21/2013- 4/26/2013. Our reservations were made through CheapCaribean.com. The reservation was easy to make and included round trip airfare. We arrived at the airport and were met with Olympus Tours, after getting through customs and collecting our luggage. The Olympus tour workforce made our transfer from the airport to the Majestic Colonial effortless. When we arrived at the Majestic Colonial we met our butler DeLeon and he made our arrival the most welcoming arrival we have ever experienced. DeLeon made sure we relaxed by not rushing us into our room and leaving us. He sat us down in a receiving room and made us as comfortable as if we were in our own house. He gave us a tour of the hotel before he took us up to our room. We appreciated this personal touch.
The Majestic Colonial grounds are superior. They are kept cleaned and groomed. The staff is constantly warm and friendly. We met many staff members and will keep in touch with them. One staff member that we came in contact with was Orlando Moveta Santos. We reserved a romantic dinner on the Majestic Colonial beachfront. Orlando was our waiter and made our romantic dinner superior. He was personal, friendly, and superior waiter. We were relaxed knowing that Orlando would take special care of us. After our beach dinner we kept in contact with Orlando. He constantly went over and above his job to make us feel special, from sitting at the buffet lunch to talking to him about his family. When we go back to the Majestic Colonial we will request both DeLeon and Orlando to be with us.
The food at the Majestic was superior. We had the opportunity to either eat healthy or splurge. It was our decision but the food was excellent and plentiful.
In our opinion what made the Majestic Colonial stand out above all the other hotels we have been at was the staff. They always had a smile on their face and a happy greeting when they met you. They constantly went out of their way to make our vacation special and the best so far. We can't wait to get back to the Majestic Colonial!!! I would highly recommend experiencing the Majestic Colonial!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic