Attended a wedding, which was nice.
Reception staff were very aloof, no "welcome" or "thank you for staying with us".
The rooms have an open bathtub separating the bathroom from the bed/living area, not suitable for anyone other than couples. Bathroom stall was extremely narrow, whereas the shower stall was very spacious.
Food was average for me, and disastrous for my wife (she had to be treated for parasites). The odd cockroach at the buffet was not too concerning, as this was the DR. The grill at the Japanese restaurant was cleaned off with a filthy rag after our meal, and the light and wiring in the range hood above the grill was saturated in cooked on old grease.
This overpriced resort should be dropped to a two star!
Will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic