The Colonial Club is great, although I would not recommend room 4104 - right at the beginning of the Club entrance and very noisy. The clickety-clack of service carts is also VERY annoying. I would recommend that the resort replace the wheels with rubber ones. Pool, beach and food are great. We also got to see about 12 weddings while we were sitting on the beach! Good thing we wore our "dress" bathing suits!
Felt rushed at the Japanese restaurant, but food was good. The Super Bowl party was amazing! The BEST part of this resort is the Colonial Club lounge and all the resort staff. The lounge is a great respite - free wifi, food and drinks all day. The Colonial Club manager, Elena Alvarez is a gem, and was a highlight of our trip. Our butler, Francisco was terrific - very attentive and helped with restaurant reservations and smoothing the way elsewhere. Great guy - and congrats on your coming granddaughter! Also of note, Maria, the beach waitress, Pinal at the Club pool, and Juan Diaz, a manager at the buffet. Also kudos to our coffee boy, Luis.
I would highly recommend this resort - and would go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic