This is my third time in DR, I went on the trip with my girlfriend and my friend and his girlfriend, The resort has a very good layout with beatiful design, not to big not to small. I would consider myself to be a picky eater and I must say that the food was amazing. Service was above and beyond, staff at the resort was super nice and with try to fullfill any of your needs. We met an amazing bartender Marcos where not only his service amazing but Marcos was able to make some really interesting good tasting drinks for our ladies. At night there is a club, the music could be better but to each his own, you also have pool tables, casino, and large scale checkers and chess, the gym is pretty good too. Also for night snack bar once again very good food. Overall it was a great trip, the rooms we got were okay, but I dont go on vacation to spend my time in the room, so I am very satisfied.
By the way if you are going to this resort make sure to go to the bar located near the beach and Marcos will take care of you with some amazing drinks and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic