We went on vacation from November 25 to december 1rst.
The hotel was at half capacity, and there was always a lot of seats near the pool and on the beach.
Excellent room with view on the pool and the sea. The beach is awesome, with a lot of palapas to get away from the sun.
Food is good, mostly at the Gourmet and mexican, but quite repetitive at the buffet.
Service on the beach is great, with Denny who is always there to get you what you want, and Pablo at the beach restaurant, who is always smiling.
Great hotel, would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic