Pretty much just returned from an awesome wedding week in Punta Cana(Nov 17-24, 2012) .
To make a quick review....
The wedding was awesome, the weather was very nice, food was excellent except one occasion, they had a bunch of activities for everyone everyday and the Majestic Colonial in D-R made it all come true. We rented a boat La Barcaza on the day of the wedding(with cocktails, entertainement, and open bar...if you drink to much..even washrooms on the boat) and spent an entire afternoon on the ocean and it was a blast for all of our 34 guests.
To top it up, we even did trash the dress in the Ocean and the pool the next day, never had so much fun. Can't wait for the pictures!!! Our photographer from Ottawa Canada Eva Hadhazy Photography was awesome and would recommend her anytime ....
If you have a wedding down south, I would strongly recommend Majestic Colonial...No wonder they do 2-3 weddings a day on this resort. If you need more info p.m. me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic