The room was huge and well furnished. The staff was very friendly. ($1,$2&$5 tips go a long way). As I said the beach is great. After that there isn't much to do. The other activities are minimum (they look good on the activity board).
The shows are more high school than resort quality. The actors are good but the directing and costumes and sets were poor.
The food was good with many choices. The Gourmet French restaurant was very good. Say hello to Jenny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic