My husband and I had arranged a vacation at the Majestic Hotel back in
May, 2012. However, the day after we arrived, we received a phone call that
our grandson was on the way. Our daughter-in-law had gone into labor 2-1/2
weeks early. Naturally we were frantic to get home. Francisco, the assistant
manager, went out of his way to assist us. I was on the phone for almost 3 hours
trying to get a return flight. Francisco arranged for us to use his phone, and
sent someone over with water, in an efort to calm us down.
Our grandson is now 6 months old, and we decided to return to the Majestic
to finish our vacation. When we went to thank Francisco, he told us he actually
remembered us. Our vacation this time went by without any problems. As a matter
of fact, we were treated like royalty. We were given a "romantic dinner" at the
seafood restaurant and had a delicious dinner on the balconey. We received
complimentary canapes delivered to our room every night.
The entire staff was very helpful and cordial. We have every intention of making
a return trip. Hopefully, this time we will be able to bring along our grandson and
the immediate family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic