Me, my girlfriend and our good friends who are also dating arrived to a bit of a hiccup with our room as it was currently under renovation with wet paint on the walls as well as an unfinished bathroom. After raising our concern to the front desk, the residential manager Maria was more than helpful in making sure we had a five star experience at the resort during our seven night stay. She set us up with a more expensive room, which was a suite over looking the pool as well a complimentary dinner reservation on the beach. The dinner on the beach was an amazing experience with great food and exceptional service.
The resort had many places to eat such as a steak & seafood restaurant, Mexican, Hibachi as well as Breakfast and Lunch. We definitely got our money's worth with all the food and drinks we had. Our favorite was the breakfast buffet as it offers a lot of food they have back in the states such as fresh made omelets, waffles, pancakes and chocolate croissants that we couldn't get enough of. The drinks at the bar definitely brought the Caribbean to our taste buds as we quenched our thirst with Blue Hawaiian's, Caribbean Romance, The Majestic and last but not least MAMA JUANA'S.
The staff on the resort made our vacation an ABSOLUTE BLAST and one we won't forget. The funjestic team with Nemo and Wilkins is the greatest group of people we've ever met. I loved participating in 5pm Zumba everyday pool side and learning about all the resort has to offer as well as the lifestyle of the Dominican's through Wilkins. We plan to keep in touch with them as we're now friends on Facebook and hope to reunite soon. Our resort representative Ceaser was also great company and very informative on all the excursions the island had to offer. He gave us a great rate on Zip Lining and Buggies which we HIGHLY recommend.
The "Funjestic" Colonial in Punta Cana as we like to call it was a fantastic all inclusive resort with plenty of entertainment and relaxation to offer which we took full advantage of. The highly rated reviews are true as we read them before booking our trip and were a little skeptical before we experienced it first hand. If you ever get the opportunity to go to Punta Cana, book with the Majestic Colonial as I promise you it will be the best decision you can make and one that will bring plenty of fun last memories to carry with you for times to come.
Thanks again Majestic Colonial!
Connecticut (Our names on the resort) Andrew, Marc, Melissa and Sara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic view Majestic Colonial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Majestic Colonial Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Colonial Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Majestic Colonial
- Majestic Resort Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana
- Colonial Majestic Punta Cana
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Dominican Republic