“25th wedding anniversary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa

You added Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Playas Uvero Alto - Provincia La Altagracia, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #34 of 102 Hotels in Punta Cana
HADLEY
“25th wedding anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We have traveled to the caribbean extensively over 25 years. In those 25 years a minimum of 15 times with children, this time with great friends also celebrating 25 years. My wife and I thought it was a terrific resort. If our children were young we would be there twice in one year!!! Cleanliness was great, the staff was stellar and the food very good.We liked that reservations to eat were not required and only one time did we have to wait for dinner. We think that you cannot go wrong here with or without children.

Room Tip: Preferred club is recommended.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,567)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We travelled with our two children ages 2 and 4. We had a fantastic time and I would highly recommend it. The resort was very clean and staff were friendly. The food was excellent and better than I expected. Our oldest went to the Kids Club several days and had a great time. The staff there were friendly and great with the kids. The pool is so large that it never felt crowded. We paid for the preferred club which I think was worthwhile. With this we were able to have breakfast at the Oceana restaurant which is less noisy than the World Cafe. The Prefered Club lounge had snacks throughout the day and had DVDs to borrow which was great since we were back in our room early since our kids were with us. The beds on the beach are great but fill up quickly. I used the gym most days. It was large enough to not feel crowded and the equipment was high quality. It is above the spa and has a bit of a scent of incense. We had a Prefered Club Deluxe Family room which is 2 adjoining rooms one with a King bed and the other 2 doubles. When we arrived the door between the rooms had a screw in the door preventing the lock from opening. The staff did quickly come to fix this but it really should have been open before we arrived and it would be concerning to me if I had not had both rooms that the only thing preventing my neighbour from entering my room was a screw. Otherwise the rooms were nice. The mini bar was restocked daily and they also provided snacks which were restocked daily. All in all I thought this was an excellent resort and we are already considering returning next year.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less traffic through the building
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is my first time making a review of a Resort. I feel it's important to let you know the food at Dreams Punta Cana All Inclusive Resort is off the charts delicious. The Landscaping is beautiful, with Peacocks, Flamingo's & Parrots roaming around the grounds freely. Top Shelf Cocktails. The Staff were all so friendly. Would Highly Recommend this Resort.

• Stayed February 2015
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was our first time in Punta Cana and will definitely not be our last! My sister and I had an absolute fantastic time at this resort - friendly staff, great food and tons of activities to keep everyone busy all day & night. More of a family resort then what we we're looking for, but still an overall amazing experience.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We went here to celebrate my wife's 50th birthday but despite emailing the concierge for something special we were allocated a room in block 5 it could not have been further way from the beach. The hotel offers no reservation on restaurants but to eat in the grill we had to be out by 7 pm to try and get in and still had 10 table wait do you really want to wait on holiday over an hour ? We tried the Asian and again was told an 8 table wait so always ended up in the buffet.
Despite staying in many Mexico and Dominican hotels this hotel has no free wifi the first time I have ever had tp pay yes you pay for in in your room but to charge in the lobby I don't think so cost is 30 usd a week
But not all faults the staff each and everyone in the world cafe were outstanding and the food was one of the best I have come across in a buffet which is very well presented great choice and great service.
My message to the world cafe is excellentee !
So please sort out the wifi put and get a better greeting from the conceirge service.

But come on step up on the wifi and understand we do not come on holiday to wait around to eat in theme restaurants or miss out completely sort some type of reservation so at least we know when we are going to eat.
Return probably not overall this hotel is good but not excellentee

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I just returned from dreams Punta Cana we arrived on February 20th 2015 and stayed for total of 8 days 7 nights. There was not one thing I disliked about this resort. I traveled with my parents and brother we were in room 1209 and 1210 only one word to describe them beautiful! I shortly made friends with the staff including the entertainment team which included; Enmanuel, Ramon, Armondo, Yolenni, Geovanni, and Sandy. They were excellente, excellente, excelente!! each and everyone of them made my vacation amazing. You could always count on them to get you up and dancing, in the pool doing water aerobics, or on the beach playing crazy games. I truly hated to leave them. Another amazing staff member was Raul Mendez he was there for our every need and could always make us laugh, he is an amazing worker. By the end of our vacation we even looked at staying longer, but the resort was sold out. It just goes to show you how great it really is. I will DEFINITLY be returning to this resort and hope to see all the amazing staff once again!!

Room Tip: 1209 and 1210 were amazing
County Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Just returned from our Honeymoon in Dreams Punta Cana. We stayed in building 2 and the room had an excellent view of the pool. We found the room to be clean and well maintained. The room was cleaned daily and every evening we found the turndown service excellent with the towels rearranged into a different animal. Sounds strange but you will understand it when you see it. The food was excellente and some of the restaurants did have a bit of a wait but with the amount of people there its not surprising. In the case they cant fit you in they give you a beeper and as soon as they have a table free they call you. I know a lot of people in the reviews find this frustrating but in our case it just meant a few more of the free fantastic cocktails before our meal. We can find no fault with the staff and service and found them so friendly and eager to please. Its was our first experience of the all inclusive and I cannot highly recommend it. The one drawback was having to come home again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!