Nice resort! This will not be a long winded review.
If you want two beds they are very uncomfortable, the king size beds are better. I know this because we changed rooms tree times. The last we decided it was better but not by much.
Resort is dated but nice, beach not the best, very rocky and always windy.
Staff is great, food is very good?
To watch out for, if you plan on buying something at the gift shop/cigarettes etc the price varies depending on who is at the cash.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic