Vacationed at the Dreams Punta Cana January 26 to February 02 2013. We had NO HOT WATER all week long. Informed the front desk at least 4 or 5 times and was told “we’re working on it” or “we’ll send a repairman out right away”. Absolutely nothing was done. Told we could upgrade to another room for an additional $75. a night. Why should we pay to upgrade when hot water should be included in your stay? It’s extremely uncomfortable taking a COLD shower while trying to remove suntan lotion and sand.
Aside from the fact, the food was mediocre at best. The Portofino is the only restaurant worth mentioning for a hot decent meal.
No top shelf liquor.
Stayed in a deluxe room which needed a total upgrade, especially the bathroom. Falling ceiling tiles, tub was painted white and chipping, loose ceiling tiles, mold etc. etc.
Last year we stayed at the Secrets Capri in the Mayan Riviera which is also a 6 gold apple and there’s absolutely NO comparison to Dreams Punta Cana. Secrets Capri was both relaxing and beautiful. A true dream vacation. Dreams Punta Cana was a nightmare!
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.