Stayed at Dreams from Nov 17-24. Great hot weather.
1hr away from the airport. Stayed in 2107, swim out room.
The room was very basic.
The sheets on the bed were disgusting. They just lie a sheet over the bed, it doesn't have elastic to cover the mattress!
The pool was BEAUTIFUL, like a long river, tons of palm tree's, places where there were chairs in the pool. The pool is 3ft deep everywhere. Large swim up bar at the ocean end.
The food was great, this is in comparison with Cuba and a Jamaican 3.5 *. I enjoyed eating at the buffet for every meal. I did have to take the odd immodium, not sure if that was from the food/water or from drinks.
Can't comment on the beach, didn't spend anytime there other than the wedding I attended and the sand was nice and soft.
The staff was great. The people who made my trip were Blindy at the pool bar and Henri at the Disco. Loved seeing their smiling faces everyday and their prompt service.
One piece of advice I would give the hotel is to put pop at the waiter/waitress stands in the buffet so they they don't have to walk all the way to the mexican restaurant for pop. Many times I'd order 2 or 3 times and get nothing. I resorted to bringing my own drinks into the buffet.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sunscape Beach Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Sunscape Beach
- Dreams Resort Punta Cana
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort
- Dreams Dominican Republic