I had an excellent experience at the Grand Bahia Pinicipe Bavaro. I was a bit hesitant after reading the mixed reviews on Tripadvisor. However, when arrived there it was clear to me that the management of this establishment takes patient satisfaction very seriously. The grounds were well kept and there was not one day that passed when I did not see staff tending the needs of the lawns, gardens and beautiful flowers. The front desk staff were very polite, but Luisa surpassed all of them with her level of customer service. She always had a smile and a great attitude. Claribel,our room attendant,was very attentive to fine detail. I was so pleased with her perfomance that I tipped her every day. The food was great, the beaches were divine...white powdery sand and blue water. The room was very large and spacious...so comfortable. The nightly entertainment was of a very high standard. The dancers were outstanding and the Michael Jackson show was awesome. The only thing I would advise the wary traveller would be to bring bug spray and do not leave the doors wide open. Mosquitos were very busy. They were easy to spot though since the walls were light colored.
My vacation was well spent at the right place. I know that I will return soon to the Dominican Republicand I know where I will be staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Large sun terrace New relaxation zone with Bali beds, sun umbrellas and loungers Pool and beach towels BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 3 tennis courts (floodlit for an additional charge), multi-sports court Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Entertainment theatre Wedding gazebo 1 buffet restaurant and 17 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 10 bars 3 Snack Bars Cocktail Lounge Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Golf Punta Blanca Golf Club designed by Nick Price (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, karaoke, disco and casino Rooms 816 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Hacienda Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Sitting area with sofa Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Alarm clock Satellite TV Minibar Coffee-making facilities Safe (additional charge) Ironing set Wifi (additional charge) Club Hacienda Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teens' Club (11-16 years) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Meeting and convention room Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Punta Cana
- Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Principe Dominican Republic
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort
- Punta Cana Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Punta Cana
- Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Punta Cana
- Bahia Resort Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Dominican Republic