Rooms, beach, pools , maintenance, waiters, bartenders were all great. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant. Also, this is the cleanest resort we have ever stayed at and the activities at the beach and pools were so much fun. Based on time spent actually enjoying the property I would give the resort 5 stars and definitely return. We had a great time.
Unfortunately the check in process and restaurant reservation procedure were the worst we have ever experienced. Arriving at 3:15 pm we finally got into a room that was ready at 6:40pm. The first room we were given at 5:20 pm had several issues and we immediately requested another room. The next day we spent more than an hour at guest services and never actually got a reservation
we could use. Buffet restaurants were just ok, did not go hungry but did not have a good dining experience. Based on time spent dealing with issues that could have been resolved in minutes rather than hours I would hesitate to return. Any time spent in the lobby instead of enjoying this beautiful property is a waste of time and money which directly impacts the value received for money paid. Hopefully management will improve these problem areas.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Punta Cana
- Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Principe Dominican Republic
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort
- Punta Cana Bahia Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Punta Cana
- Principe Punta Cana
- Bahia Punta Cana
- Bahia Resort Principe
- Gran Bahia Principe Dominican Republic