“I will come back for the experience anytime!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Simon Mansion & Supper Club

Simon Mansion & Supper Club
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana | Blvd.Turístico del Este, Km. 28 Parc.74, Macao Mpio. Higuey, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
809 754-0094
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 161 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Montreal, Canada
“I will come back for the experience anytime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I had a great time in the bathroom (private room on the back of the restaurant, one of my best table to celebrate in a small group) of the Simon Mansion with my fellows collegues, and I would say that the overall experience was out of this world! The particular attention of the host (in particular Yovan, Carlos and Vladimir in managment, if I am not mistaking) were at the top!
Thanks to the warm welcome and the special attention, the selection from Carlos was perfect! I can`t wait to come back and repeat this good time again!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte
“A great culinary experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We left our all inclusive resort which wasn't the Hard Rock and ventured over for something different on the last night of our week long stay in Punta Cana. Discovering once we entered the Hard Rock and under advisement from our taxi driver, he informed us that with a wrist band we could enjoy the casino, casino bar, club and Simon Mansion Restuarant. What a great experience we had and a great way to spend Halloween night too. The restaurant decor is trendy and unique. We sat in the main restaurant beyond the bar area. We were warmly greated by Jacito and Lillian. We started with some sushi, the spider roll and spicy tuna, then for our main course we had the Kobe Burger and the Kurobuta Pork Chops and shared an a la cart side of macaroni and cheese which is amazing. The food was great, prepared to our liking and being entertained by Jacito and his singing in the shower moves and Lillian's warm smile really made for an enjoyable night for us all.

If you are looking for a meal that you are more accustomed to having in the states, as well as an escape from the all-inclusive buffet's, etc. This is a great choice. I highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Don't miss this one one your stay. The decor food and service are the best I have seen so far. Not a part of the all inclusive but worth every penny hands down. Try the passion fruit caipirinha, a balanced cocktail with fresh passion fruit, even has the seeds. We had the crispy rice with tuna and the beef and thai chicken taquitos. I ordered the sea bass and my wife had the roasted chicken flatbread. A great experience in taste and nice servers.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“BEST FOOD IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I can't stress enough how amazing this restaurant is. Forget the fact that the design and concept is worthy of a magazine shoot--the food is to die for. Every detail is superb. The tiraditos and seabass are out of control. I was begging waiters for the recipes. I don't eat meat but my boyfriend claims the ribeye is the best he's ever had, he didn't even order anything else. In all honesty, we ate every single meal here during our stay. The value was fantastic for what we received. The service is outstanding and I wish I had more time to try more dishes. New York restaurant in DR. Will return to Hard Rock just for Simon's.

Tampa, Florida
“Bad service, bad food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We ate at the Simon Mansion restaurant at the Hard Rock. The service was poor, the food was bad and the drinks were extremely small. The only positive aspect was the food was reasonable priced. The sushi had pieces of fish (and crab) that were almost too small to be seen. There was far too much rice on the rolls. One person ordered a chicken dish. One part of the chicken was burned, the other so raw it was still pink when cut.
There are many other great restaurants around, try one of those instead.