“Good Restaurant - "Selandia" is a great server” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Toro

Toro
Blvd. Turistico del Este, km 28 #74, Macao Municipio de Higuey | Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
1.809.731.0000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 153 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Columbia, Maryland
“Good Restaurant - "Selandia" is a great server”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Half of my family is vegetarian and on top of it I have to have hot tea/coffee (regardless of the season). We had "Selandia" as our server who took really good care of us. In my 5 day trip, we went to "Toro" on our 3rd day and she came to me and asked me what I wanted. Since in past two days, I didn't have good tea/coffee, I told her and she made exactly what I wanted. And the next two day's my day was made. On my last day, she called me and made sure, I have good coffe/tea before, I leave. Muah...loved it. "Toro", you need to keep these kind of employees, who take very good care of your guest... food was good, but I wish they had good dessert selection.
AS per me I would rate : Good for "Toro" and Excellent for "Selandia".

Visited June 2014

Short Hills, New Jersey
“great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

excellent habachi dinner! Loved the spread. the scene was nice. It was packed with people. Outside drinks were a nice endcap.

Visited May 2014
Townsend, Massachusetts
“Awesome Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was the best Steak i have eaten, we went back 3 times and I got the 14 ounce rib eye which was out of this world. The staff was so friendly and made us feel like we were kings. A special thanks to Roberto..

The Leo's

Visited May 2014
Tucson
“Toro Terrific”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

An quick escape off the pools and beach, this is one of the first places I wanted to eat after having read reviews on Trip Advisor. Seriously, it was a good idea and proved worth it. Multiple times I stopped in for a quick lunch, then back out to the beach! Manager Daniel Korval greeted me one evening and the entire staff were smiles and helpful. The dishes were, are still now just remembering them, mouth-watering! So so good. The steaks, the side dishes with plaintains and the variety loved loved loved it. Also salads and fresh papaya, mango, pineapple just amazing. I am sorry I forgot to grab the servers names but I say wonderful all of you. Keep smiling!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Punta Cana Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

When in Punta Cana staying at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Toro restaurant is a must visit!! The food is amazing and the service is even better. Fernando Chocolate and Fernando Ozolin or Fernando 1 and Fernando 2 were the best!!! They treated us as if we were their only customers and were at our beck and call the entire time. They made our first dinner so memorable that we returned for a second dinner and 2 breakfasts during our 7 day stay. When we go back to Punta Cana, we will go back to Toro. THANK YOU FERNANDO's :)

• Visited April 2014