“"A high quality resort with the best service ever!"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alsol Luxury Village

You added Alsol Luxury Village to your Saves list
Alsol Luxury Village
Cap Cana, Punta Cana 23302, Dominican Republic (Formerly Marina Sands Luxury All Inclusive Beach Resort)   |
Ranked #16 of 102 Hotels in Punta Cana
Kralendijk, Bonaire
“"A high quality resort with the best service ever!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I spend 7 days at this marvelous resort with all the amenities that one could want and need to relax. From the best service from the staff, to clean/well maintained rooms, to good food and superb drinks that were all included. From the moment we got in late at night, to the time we checked out, we were well taken care off by the whole staff. The activities crew, "Red Bull" and "James Bond" knew how to take care of all the guests, with the help of "DJ-Junior". The restaurant staff knew exactly what we drank at breakfast, lunch and dinner at our second day and would have It ready at the table as soon as we walked in the restaurant, that says a lot about the quality of the people. The lobby bar, headed by Ynoncencio, was a ball every night, he knew very well how to entertain and treat his customers, knew almost all of them and how to make drinks. He would serve everyone a "Mamajuana" (a local mystery drink), before getting them their ordered drink. The waitresses at the pool bar would go the extra mile to get us the best Caipirinja's ever. The thing we really found very nice is that the resort had a Catholic Church, specially because it was Easter this was very nice. We will definitely be back again! Thanks Ynocencio and Red Bull and the rest of the staff for a wonderful time!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Ignacio P, General Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for share on Trip Advisor your recent experience with us, for your compliments and for recommending our property to other travelers.

I am very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and it is a real honor for me to hear your comments about our facilities and service, At Alsol Luxury Village is our PASSION to provide the best guest experience to make them feel at home!!!

We will be waiting for you to experience another great stay.

Best regards,

Victoria Mendoza
Hotel Manager
AlSol Luxury Village

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I never usually write reviews but for this hotel, I just had to.

This hotel is absolutely breath-taking. From the moment I entered this hotel, the customers service has been perfect. I've never received good customers service like this before. The staff are so nice. So helpful and always happy. They work long, hard hours and are still able to have smiles on their faces. Amazing.

The food is good. I've enjoyed every meal I've had here.

My favourite staff are Ynocencio. He's a brilliant bartender and so charismatic! Francisco is also such an amazing bartender too.
Red bull is one of the entertainers for the hotel and he is absolutely brilliant. All the guests at the hotel love him.

I would definitely come back to this hotel for sure. It's top on my list!

Stayed April 2014
Bloomfield, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Jimmy Alvarez the Reception Manager was by far their biggest asset. This manager knows hospitality and always checked in on us to assure we had everything we needed... All of the staff was great, but I would take Jimmy home if I could! lol...My girlfriend and our 3 kids went to this resort and I have to say it exceeded our expectations. We were there off-season and it was a little quiet for my taste, but the staff absolutely made up for it. They were very accommodating and enthusiastically took care of our needs. Its not often I can say a hotel exceeded my expectations, but this one did. I will definitely return to this beautiful country and it's people...

Room Tip: You must get a room with your very own private pool!
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This resort is truly a home away from home. The 2-bedroom suite had a full size kitchen, 2 1/2 baths, washer/dryer, large patio with a table/chairs area and couch/chairs/table area. We added all-inclusive, so all meals were included. The buffet style presented many options at every meal. The food and service were A++. In addition to the semi-private pool, there were 3 other pools and a private beach. Enough can not be said about the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff. We got a sheet each day listing the activities for the following day, which included poolside games, bike tours, Spanish lessons, movie night, Manager's Cocktail Party, Dominican Night and much more. Plenty of fun for the whole family. Will definitely come again.

Room Tip: Our 2 bedroom suite had 2 /12 bathrooms and it's own semi-private pool. Perfect for family.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

An amazing stay at the lodge, great location, the premises and accommodations were top notch, great food and service by the amazing staff at the lodge. Plus as a bonus they make the best mojitos on the island!

Room Tip: they're all good!
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This resort was beautiful. The pool was great and the the buffet style food for breakfast, lunch and dinner really gave you a lot of options which was great. The pool sometimes was over crowded with kids, however if you have a family you might like this, I found it kind of annoying when I was trying to layout, read a good book and have me a cocktail. The rooms were fabulous! And service- housekeeping was on point, always!

Room Tip: with worth it
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Portsmouth, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Also Del Mar is a beautiful resort. My friend and I stayed there in early April with a Groupon. The all inclusive meals were delicious and beautifully presented. I don't expect outstanding meals with all inclusive fare, but Also Del Mar's food was incredible!.The employees went out of their way to be helpful and friendly...Zeleni, Jose and Roogen at the front desk, Abel, Felix, Nabuk... I can't say enough about all of them.

The pools were inviting, the rooms were spacious and spotless, the grounds and landscaping were gorgeous.

I would recommend that anyone visiting Punta Cana consider staying at the Also Del Mar!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Alsol Luxury Village? Share your experiences!