When we got there, reception was busy, but our room was ready so we were sorted out with the key. The beds were firm, the AC unit quiet, and the shower always hot first thing( anyway). The staff were great, smiling and little jokes with the children, they try their best to take care of you. The beach was a quick walk away and the bar handy for cold drinks if you planned a day on the sand. Plenty of different spaces to relax and not feel crowded, with always beds available around the pool area. The buffet had varieties for break, lunch and dinner so all were happy. Security is at all times, they know who are guests and who are not. We did like this resort, unreal beach, great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach