We spent two weeks in January 2015 at this resort and would go back in a heart beat! The staff was all friendly and helpful. Miguel Lopez, at the front desk was exceptionally wonderful. We enjoyed that we were close enough to walk to town. The resort is small, and you get to know the other guest. The resort has a BBQ on Monday night that was exceptionally good. Great stay at the Whala! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach