We went with another couple and we had two rooms and our rooms were nice and quiet and the location was very good. I think the biggest problem with the hotel is the language barrier with the staff but for us it was no problem because we all speak Spanish. Food is very good and they use local ingredients and it is not very Americanised as in many other hotels.
The location is one of the best qualities of the hotel and this is another reason we chose the hotel because from past experiences in Bavaro the hotels are usually so far from away from everything and we didn't want to spend everyday of our stay at the hotel. We would return to this hotel if we were going back to Bavaro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms and apartments. 30 double rooms and 6 apartments under German management. Accommodation: All rooms are equipped with bathroom, shower, safe, air condition, ceiling fan, Cable TV, Mini Bar. The Hotel features a swimming pool and sunbeds. For our Guests we offer free wireless internet access in our lobby. Security 24/7. Location: Located in the center of Los Corales de Bavaro with unlimited access to all the sun, beach, shopping and dining in Bavaro. Our Hotel Beach Club is only 30 meters walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach