I went during low season probably I think it is a quit place. But compare to others resorts in Punta Cana, this is a small one. At that time, because there were not a lot of customers we had the pool for ourselves and nights were quiet. They don't offer a variety in the menu, almost everyday the same food. Drinks were good, but just a little on the watery side. Workers are nice and service good. The beach is nearby, but you need to go out of the resort to get there. There is no gym and rooms are standard and simple. On the old side I would say. For the price I would say, it is all right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms and apartments. 30 double rooms and 6 apartments under German management. Accommodation: All rooms are equipped with bathroom, shower, safe, air condition, ceiling fan, Cable TV, Mini Bar. The Hotel features a swimming pool and sunbeds. For our Guests we offer free wireless internet access in our lobby. Security 24/7. Location: Located in the center of Los Corales de Bavaro with unlimited access to all the sun, beach, shopping and dining in Bavaro. Our Hotel Beach Club is only 30 meters walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick, Agoda, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach