We had heard so much about the Dominican Rebublic we thought we'd give it a try and weren't disappointed. The first thing you notice is how hot it is when you get off the plane. We arrived at the hotel and checked in and settled into the room. Got changed and went for a wander around the complex, stopped for a cold drink on the way back. Nice to find the beach, golden white sand, crystal blue sea and not too many people on it, just how we like it. The staff were polite, we enjoyed evenings at the bar and days on the beach or by the pool. Total relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms and apartments. 30 double rooms and 6 apartments under German management. Accommodation: All rooms are equipped with bathroom, shower, safe, air condition, ceiling fan, Cable TV, Mini Bar. The Hotel features a swimming pool and sunbeds. For our Guests we offer free wireless internet access in our lobby. Security 24/7. Location: Located in the center of Los Corales de Bavaro with unlimited access to all the sun, beach, shopping and dining in Bavaro. Our Hotel Beach Club is only 30 meters walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick, Agoda and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach