Traveled with 3 other friends for a getaway break to the sun. Shared my room with my friend and we had enough space for all our things and the beds were comfortable and the sheets and towels were nice and clean. Cleaning lady came in and made up bed etc. and one morning when we slept late she came back especially to do our room which was sweet. All the staff were nice and the hotel has a friendly feel. The hotel is small and traditional rather than big and modern and everywhere is really tidy and spotless wherever you look. The beach is fantastic and we all spent hours upon hours sunbathing and just kicking back and totally relaxing. The food was actually really good and better than what we had been expecting for the price we paid, so all in all this turned out to be a very good vacation and this hotel was a great choice for us.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach
- Alisios Bavaro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms and apartments. 30 double rooms and 6 apartments under German management. Accommodation: All rooms are equipped with bathroom, shower, safe, air condition, ceiling fan, Cable TV, Mini Bar. The Hotel features a swimming pool and sunbeds. For our Guests we offer free wireless internet access in our lobby. Security 24/7. Location: Located in the center of Los Corales de Bavaro with unlimited access to all the sun, beach, shopping and dining in Bavaro. Our Hotel Beach Club is only 30 meters walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.