We stayed at this wonderful hotel for 10 nights and really enjoyed it. The beachside location is exactly what we had been looking for and we chose this hotel as it was not too big and was also a very good price! The difference between booking B & B or all-inclusive was minimal so we went for all-inclusive and it was great. Very good selection of food with hot and cold dishes and a different variety every day. We stayed in a suite for 2 people which was brightly decorated and clean and quite a good size. I especially enjoyed the private balcony overlooking the garden. All the staff here are superb and are always smiling and the bar man knew our names by the second day. We spent most of our time enjoying the beach and going for walks but did do the swimming with dolphins and stingrays, which had always been something I had wanted to do. It is very relaxing and a laid back place and I would like to go back one day and discover more of the island. Enjoyed every minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach