We stayed at the PCP during the 2nd week of August and enjoyed ourselves. We found ourselves agreeing with the vast majority of reviewers on this site. We particularly enjoyed the fact that this resort was adults-only! Our room was very nice, with some small problems we encountered upon arrival with the shower and fridge being fixed right away. (By the way, keep the balcony door closed or you'll get condensation on your floor near the A/C.)
The pool was nice and warm and the beach was also very nice despite there being lots of sea weed in the water. The food wasn't out of this world, but there was lots of it so we were certainly never hungry. We really liked the Mexican and Italian restaurants, though not as much the Swiss fondue. The Brazilian restaurant at the Caribe resort next door was also very good. The evening entertainment in the lobby was enjoyed by most, but a bit of an acquired taste for some of us (i.e.-- me) at times.
We took only one excursion -- the half-day snorkel trip which was a nice boat ride, (not enough) snorkeling and some fun at a beach. It was well-organized and we felt more confident taking it instead of the cheaper excursions offered at the beach. One evening also took us to the little casino nearby, which was OK but certainly nothing compared to those back home.
The major negative we encountered was the pedicure my wife had at the spa near the beach. She didn't feel it was very professional and definitely doesn't recommend it.
All in all, we had a very nice relaxing week at the PCP. We certainly recommend it and we also found the other reviews here to be very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel