My fiance and I stayed at the Punta Cana Princess July 2-9, 2013 and had a great first experience in the Dominican! This was our first time visiting an all-inclusive resort and both of us have nothing but good things to say about the hotel, beaches, staff, food, activities, etc. The beautiful property was very clean, lush grounds well kept, and the restaurants/buffets constantly refreshed.
We remarked at how very friendly and genuinely welcoming all the staff members were. Each and every day we were greeted with smiles and enthusiasm from just about everyone we encountered. I was initially somewhat nervous about communicating, but most staff members spoke English, and praised our feeble attempts to use Spanish.
We were also pleasantly surprised by the gorgeous weather and warm blue waters. When we checked the weather forecast for Punta Cana we were disappointed to see rain expected each day of our trip, but similar to the U.S. Northeast climate, the days were warm and the evenings gave way to a light quick rain followed by a beautiful breezy evening. We also noted that most of all the public spaces on the resort were open air, without walls or windows, but surprisingly bugs/flies were a non-issue.
Finally, we also enjoyed the flexibility of moving around between/off of the Princess resorts. Our resort, Punta Cana Princess was an adults only environment with several restaurants and bars to choose from, but at least twice we ventured out to the other Princess resorts for dinner, drinks, and a change of scenery at no cost with transportation provided. Also we found it quite easy to book excursions at the hotel for the following day or later that week as desired.
In short, I would very much recommend this resort for a romantic getaway with your loved one, a group trip with other couples, or just a girlfriends vacation. There is something for everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel