I'm a little late writing this review, but still wanted to contribute! I stayed at this resort for the 2nd time for a week during April.
Check in is a breeze and they greet you with a nice cocktail when you arrive.
The property is absolutely beautiful and we noticed the maintenance workers constantly trimming and planting to keep the grounds looking fantastic.
Rooms are definitely dated, but we never spend much time in the room, so it doesn't bother me. They are clean and the fridge is always well stocked with pop, beer, water! I hear the hotel is going to be remodeling the rooms, so that is a HUGE plus and will have me coming back in the future!
Restaurants are excellent and I love not having to make reservations for dinner. They also rotate which ones are open at night, so pay attention to the restaurant boards so you can visit each one of them during your stay!
Pool was extremely crazy while we were there! It was the first time I've ever stayed at a hotel and had to wake up before 6am in order to get a chair. Yes, I did say 6am. Despite having the "rule" that states, no saving chairs, people were reserving chairs before the sun was up. Here's my feeling on that. I don't mind if you want to get up that early to reserve your chair, but you better be there all day long. It really sucks when you are trying to find a chair by the pool and notice towels on them, but you don't see people using them until the afternoon! I noticed SEVERAL people abusing this. They would put towels down, head to the beach and you wouldn't see them until late in the afternoon. Jeez...
Pool was in need of a paint job, but still refreshing and the pool bar was always ready to serve up cocktails. One issue with the pool bar... We had a group that would consistently sit on the bar making it extremely difficult to swim up and get a drink. I was surprised the staff did not say anything. I don't know about you, but I don't want to have to touch the bar where someones wet bottom was sitting... gross.
Staff was AWESOME as usual! Always trying to get you involved, but were not pushy if you didn't want to participate. Also loved that they tolerated me "practicing" my Spanish haha!
Overall, I love this place! I teach high school, so when I go on vacation, I love the fact that I can come here and not deal with kids AT ALL. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to have a nice quiet, relaxing vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.