We were at the Punta Cana Princess Resort from 24 March to 07 April for a two-week stay. This was our third visit to this resort and it was simply amazing.
As previously stated, the beach is gorgeous, spacious and kept clean at all times. The pool area is extremely beautiful. The food keeps getting better and better every year. The service is outstanding. The Animation Team is wonderful. The staff is amazing. The rooms are big, spacious and kept very clean.
A special thank you to Hector, Raoul, and Jose from La Petite Fondue for treating us like royalties….you are so good to us and we truly appreciate it.
We were highly impressed as well with all the staff. From Jose and Olga from the Animation Team, to the gardeners who keep the grounds immaculate, to the security guards to the reception staff, the cleaning ladies and all the staff at the buffet and A-laCarte Restaurants. A special thank you to the Dominican Trio. They are amazing and are a true asset to this resort. All the staff do an excellent job, which makes this resort so special.
We had the privilege of visiting the renovated room and I must say it is extremely beautiful - I was quite impressed. We like the fact that they are doing regular upgrades to the resort. They were painting the outside of the buildings - the gardeners are planting new flowers, they will shortly be renovating the rooms and the pool, there are always new food items at the buffet and at the restaurants. The Animation has greatly improved. The BBQ on the beach is such a nice touch - Jose who prepares Crêpes Suzette at the pool, the Animation Team who brings fruit skewers to the guests late afternoon. The Beach Party is amazing - another evening of dancing on the deck was amazing as well. The resort is managed by an amazing team of managers with a great vision and the employees deliver the product.
Thank you all again for another amazing trip. Hope to see you all very soon!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel