Just got back last night from a week at the PCP. I was there with my boyfriend and another couple; none of us had ever been to the Dominican before and this was also our first experience at an All-inclusive.
I must say, we all had a wonderful week of lounging on the beach and enjoying what the resort had to offer. The highlights would have to be the warm, friendly staff (who really go out of their way to make you 'feel at home'...they all know you by name and even remember the regulars who come to visit each year!), the unlimited drinks (bottomless glasses of wine at the resturants and yummy pina coladas on the beach), and the beautiful beaches (with the soft as powder white sands!).
The room was clean (no bugs!), food was decent (no worry about getting sick), and they provided as much free bottled water as you wanted (the free mini bar in the room was always stocked with fresh Dasani and you could also ask for bottled water at any bar).
We spent most of the daylight hours on the beach...always headed out there after breakfast at 8 am and never had a problem finding a lounge chair to lay in. Later on in the day, it would get busier and chairs would be harder to find, but as long as you are out there earlier than 10 am it would not be an issue.
All in all, we definitely enjoyed our first stay in the D.R. and would highly recommend the PCP as a place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Amex, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.