I just returned from a 4-day stay at Punta Cana Princess All Suites. I’m honored to right this review of this friendly resort. I consider myself a world traveler and I’ve stayed at some of the best hotels from Philadelphia to Paris, Tampa to Toronto and I must say this is the best customer service I have ever experienced. The entire staff treats you like family the moment you arrive on the premises. If Ramon (Asst. Mgr.), Romakila (Front Desk), Luis Emanuel (Beach Bar), Juan (Waiter) should ever read this thank you for making me feel at home. I enjoyed the food at the Tex-Mex and Italian restaurants. The buffet offers a variety of food (some of the best fish I’ve ever tasted). I don’t understand why people complained about the food.
The only two constructive criticisms I have are the bedroom pillows leave much to be desired. They reminded me of airline flight pillows. Also, the walk-way on the grounds at night are very dark a little more light could be appreciated.
Tips: Bring plenty of $1 bills to tip the staff, make sure you don’t take anybody’s beach or pool chair (I got fussed at twice), knowing a few Spanish words will go a long way and have a Mojito! Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel