This review is very late in coming. My boyfriend and I traveled here for Christmas last year and stayed 7 days. I have been to many all inclusive resorts but this was the first time my bf and I traveled together and he is not a great traveler (nervous disposition and likes to be at home) I wanted him to really enjoy himself. He now wants to go back...to PCP. He doesn't think there could be a better place anywhere ( I know there are but this is a great value too )
I am particular about a few things.
1- friendly lovely staff
2- clean and up kept rooms and public areas
3- available good food
4- beautiful beach front
Punta Cana Princess excelled in all of these areas. The only thing one may not like is that the rooms are a little dated in decor and there are no "hot tubs" in all the rooms... the rooms are large with seating areas but not "palacious".
Loved the staff, the hand scrubbed walkways, the pool and the blue ocean with a powder sugar sand beach. Tons of umbrellas for all! They say not to reserve a chair with your towel but everyone did so no worries.
Food was excellent and if you are there for Christmas eve the effort the staff put into the beautiful holiday buffet is incredible. Lobsters, shrimp, suckling pig, ice cream cakes...delicious. Tons of food for vegetarians too.
Also a bar in the pool, daily barbeques on the beach at lunch, unlimited a la cart restaurants- all excellent AND free 24 hour room service! You can't beat that, not even with a stick.
A warm and lovely staff, all rooms short walk to the beach. We saw folks who couldn't get around easily and they were also assisted by the excellent staff throughout their stay.
Don't worry any more about your choice to go here...go! You'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel