Upon arrival we were greeted with fresh fruit drinks in the lobby. The check in staff was friendly and the property is lovely. We were on the 3rd floor which was great because there were no mosquitos! The hotel is beachfront and looks like a tropical paradise. The hotel is older but is beautifully maintained. It's a bit of a walk to the lobby from the beach but there is a little tram that runs back and forth There is a fridge in the room with water and soda. There are stores on the property with necessities. The internet is sporadic and only available in the lobby so if you don't have an international cell phone plan you might want to purchase a prepaid phone that works in the country. We were in the Lirio building and the location was great, away from the main pool, but next to a more quiet one. There is plenty to do at the hotel, but we did a surf excursion at Macao Surf Adventures also called Macao Surf Camp at a beach about 15 minutes from the hotel. That surf excursion was the highlight of our trip! Definitely worth trying. You might have to find that trip on the internet because I did not book it through the hotel. If management reads this you might want to add Macao Surf Camp to your excursion list, it was so much fun and we are all in our 50's and 60's so it's not just for kids! The staff from the maids to the waiters were fantastic. A smile and a gracias with a little extra tip helps. There were people pitching sales but a firm no gracias and keep walking worked, unless you are interested in purchasing future vacations then it would be worth checking out. There was a huge variety of food, so we always found something really good to eat and the presentation was nice.Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa has a Caribbean garden atmosphere with shade provided by palm trees, sinuous swimming pools, pleasant huts and all the other ingredients needed for an unforgettable holiday. The incomparable beauty of the beach in Bavaro will be found in this 4 Star hotel, 25 minutes from Punta Cana Airport, with an architecture that complements and integrates into the beautiful environment, the quietness of the spacious light gardens next to the delightful swimming pools for adults and children. Its 164 Superior Rooms and 146 Family Rooms, our Mini and Teen’s Club and minigolf area put us in the perfect place for a happy family holiday. 3 restaurants (main buffet, Dominican and Brazilian), 3 bars and 1 snack, plus the access to the bars and pool of our sister Caribe Club Princess Hotel. The entertaining "Calle Caribena" with a large variety of shops and interesting offers to do shopping more agreeable, full equipped spa, a large selection of daytime leisure activities at the pools in addition to beach activities and water sports are complemented with the access to the Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel) and Areito Disco. Wedding Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Tropical Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Punta Cana
- Hotel Tropical Princess Beach