Just got back from tropical princess. Weather was fantastic. Resort not so. Very strong sewer smell from jungle lagoon in center of property.. Room was mixed up from what we ordered. Ask for queen got 3 double beds. Ask for water view. got to look at bar. Asked for late checked out and had to go back 3 times to find out nothing was left. Too busy. but if come back after 3.00 pm. they would let us use a courtesy room. We show up at 445 and was told nothing available. closed at 430. So told nothing available and employee walked away after being told you leave someone else always comes. I walked away took a deep breath and went back to see another employee that after being on beach for day my wife and I desperately needed a shower. He couldn't believe how we were treated but then nodded when i pointed out employee. He got us a shower at the spa but unfortunately having no soap provide i use hand soap from dispenser in bathroom. Staff in restaurant was great. But front desk and management for not seeing what is in front of them should be changed immediately. Canadians spend a lot of money in DR. every year and airplane and hotels need to upgrade their service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa has a Caribbean garden atmosphere with shade provided by palm trees, sinuous swimming pools, pleasant huts and all the other ingredients needed for an unforgettable holiday. The incomparable beauty of the beach in Bavaro will be found in this 4 Star hotel, 25 minutes from Punta Cana Airport, with an architecture that complements and integrates into the beautiful environment, the quietness of the spacious light gardens next to the delightful swimming pools for adults and children. Its 164 Superior Rooms and 146 Family Rooms, our Mini and Teen’s Club and minigolf area put us in the perfect place for a happy family holiday. 3 restaurants (main buffet, Dominican and Brazilian), 3 bars and 1 snack, plus the access to the bars and pool of our sister Caribe Club Princess Hotel. The entertaining "Calle Caribena" with a large variety of shops and interesting offers to do shopping more agreeable, full equipped spa, a large selection of daytime leisure activities at the pools in addition to beach activities and water sports are complemented with the access to the Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel) and Areito Disco. Wedding Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Tropical Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Punta Cana
- Hotel Tropical Princess Beach